Registered Nurses - RN ($15k Sign-On Bonus)
Saint Louis, MO
Select Specialty Hospital of Town & Country is seeking Full Time RNs.
Now offering $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!
You’ll work 3- 12 Hour shifts with various shifts available and the opportunity to select additional shifts.
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical's mission to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. We employ over 48,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
• The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients in a compassionate environment.
• An extensive and thorough 6-week orientation program.
• Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
• Student Loan Forgiveness totaling $1,000 per quarter ($4,000 per year).
• 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
• Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes top-performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.
• Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
• A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
• Short and Long Term Disability.
• Personal and Family Medical Leave.
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and welcome new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
• Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
• Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
• Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
• Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
• Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
• Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
• Promoting continuous quality improvement.
• Instructing and counseling patients/families.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
• Having a valid RN license in the state in which you are seeking employment.
• Having at least one (1) year of experience as an RN; critical care/acute care experience preferred.
• Being passionate about working in a critical care environment.
• Possessing a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• Obtaining Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire.
• Being skilled in handling emergency and life-threatening situations.
• Having a positive, compassionate, and customer-service oriented attitude.
We'd love for you to join our team!
Click to apply but you must include a resume to be considered.